Brooke has had the privilege of collaborating and sharing art, creativity and expression across print, video and podcast mediums.
Wataflow is a specialist water-based meditation designed for deep healing and emotional release ~ a transformational journey to the essence.
PODCAST: BROOKE ELLISTON ON TRANSITIONING FROM CORPORATE LAWYER TO ENTREPRENEUR AND YOGA TEACHER
If you’ve ever thought about giving up on your corporate career and pursuing your passions, then you’ll 100% want to check out this episode of the Beyond Billables podcast, because this week we’re speaking with someone who did just that. Meet Brooke Elliston. Brooke is a yoga teacher, mindfulness advocate and ex-corporate attorney. In this episode of the show, we chart her fascinating journey, delve into lessons learned and get a great primer on yoga along the way.
Listen to the full episode to hear all this, plus things like:
- The journey Brooke followed to leave her legal career
- The dangers of having a perfectionist tendency for lawyers
- Brooke’s first job in the law and what she learned from it
- How to approach yoga for the first time
- Brooke’s advice to her younger self
- The difference between ‘theoretical’ understanding and ‘physical reality’ understanding
- How Brooke started her own business
- What a yoga retreat looks like on the inside
- The challenges associated with shedding one’s ‘identity’